There are multiple resourceful ways to contact genuine B2B consumers. Yet, marketers struggle to approach the right ones. They look for top email list providers, whether they are capable or not of delivering the kind of leads required for conversion. Thus, the first priority should be to find email lists which are appropriate to your core business.
Unless you get a minimum 95% genuine leads for conversion, going to the best service providers will not make business sense. Follow the post to find out where you stand and the information below can transform your avatar as a digital marketer with the upcoming campaign.
What do top email list providers offer?
Since each business is unique, it depends upon customized modus operandi for email campaigns. Consequently, diverse sellers offer a host of standard services to almost every large or small-scale enterprise. However, for email marketing to be more effective, they have ‘add on offers’ that make their services versatile for generating ROIs.
In the last two years, the biggest features for the B2B industry come from a few top rated suppliers. They deliver standard and customized packages for responsive email marketing. They include Mailchimp, SendinBlue, Getresponse, Drip, Constant Contact, ConvertKit, AWeber and Optinmonster.
For small businesses there are providers which present limited features. But the above big names score on ‘add on offers’ as they deliver clients 95% genuine lead magnets.
To improve the deliverability top guns provide:
1. Opportunity to directly deal with subscribers in bulk.
2. Have a responsive drag and drop interface.
3. Segment groups and automation features.
4. Emails do not land in spam.
5. Addition of surveys, polls and other testing tools to maximize investment and Open Rate.
6. Advanced features provide live chats, online resources, phone calls and community support.
7. Online training programs for marketers and their teams.
8. A visual workflow builder is an added incentive for small scale businesses.
9. As e-commerce replaces traditional business formats specific email campaigns compel people to respond.
10. A beginner-friendly automation tool and online backing elicits responses from transaction emails for all segments. Content is automated according to targeted group relevance and necessity.
11. Content upgrades is essential and top email list providers offer it to expand business opportunities.
12. Both dynamic websites and WordPress sites can get access to suitable templates and a free trial.
Tips to find your appropriate subscriber list
By referring to the prior information on the top email list providers you have a fair idea what could work for the business. With this clarity choose vendors with services fitting the marketing, targeted audiences or nature of promotional activity being rolled out.
To chose the contact list consider the following:
1. Avoid limited budget mentality. Often plans flops because corners are cut and importance is accorded to low investment rather than its return potential. This issue plagues several start ups. Entrepreneurs do not realize a capital share is essential to broaden awareness about the business and develops its reputation in the competitive market.
2. All top email list providers may be unsuitable to approach, the same eqaully holds true for low cost vendors. They too have issues like less than 95% deliverables and standard features for automation. Customization is missing from the offer stack. Limited features do not expose the subscribers to the best of the business promotions. Repeatedly they miss the deal and move on to competitors.
3. The future is affected barely before the business takes off. Often when marketers change existing vendors for unfamiliar ones, subscribes opt out. Other integration challenges like editing opt-in forms, online channels, accounts updates and importing new contacts cause an imbalance in implementing the strategies.
What features the vendor should offer?
To guard against recurrent problems, appointing the appropriate seller is critical than blindly hiring the top rated seller. Prefer a supplier who will understand your specific business needs and the campaign to accomplish the objectives:
1. There is no need to grasp the technical details of the automation process. It could be cumbersome and divert the focus from the core areas of rolling out the content. This happens when the staff or sales team not quite fathom the functions.
2. Avoiding the spam should be a priority. If the messages land in the inbox, it proves that the provider is genuine.
3. Both auto-responders and triggered responses should be a part of the primary service.
4. A responsive template can be read from a desktop or a smartphone. If you require quicker clicks on the landing pages, this feature is a must.
5. There should be provision for multiple forms to be signed for different email lists.
6. The vendor should present packages with price flexibility.
The best and affordable vendors influence the required results for your business expansion.